Free Christmas borders for Microsoft Word template is useful for you. This is only a simple tutorial about how to make printable Christmas border for MS Word with template or images that available and has been shared here. On previous posts, there are some Christmas border that can be downloaded for free in image of JPG format. Those picture can be directly printed in card papers and then can be written with Christmas greeting such as Merry Christmas or any messages.
Free Christmas Borders For Word
Creating homemade or your own Christmas cards free border templates can be a solution for some people to have their unique Christmas greeting cards. It can be done with free printable border for Christmas with adds to other existing designs such as Santa Claus (version for MS Word), Christmas gifts, tree branches and snowmen, bells. all of them template are in image of JPG format. But it can be designed for Microsoft Word format. Just follow this guides to create it :
- Download the image you desire.
- Open new Microsoft Word sheet
- Format the page with Letter paper size and 0″ (zero inch) for margin on each sides.
- Insert picture that have been downloaded.
- Stretch the image to reach the corners
- Put your message with text boxes or Word-Art.
- If it is enough to designing and layout. print in on any paper card
Those the simple ways on how to make border with free Christmas border for Word templates images.
- Free Christmas Borders Design to Print for Letter and Card
- Snowman Christmas Border Template for Word in Letter Design
- Free Christmas Border Templates with Bells, Bushes And Branches
- Santa Claus Free Christmas Border Printable
- Free Christmas Border Template Image with Tree Branch Decoration